5K Color Run and 1K Walk
benefiting Special Abilities of North Texas
February 23, 2013
Adults, children of all ages, students, seniors, those w/special needs, anyone wanting to support persons with special needs and abilities, or just needing some exercise can participate in the 5K Color Run and 1K Walk. Participants are asked to wear white as they will be splashed with color along the course.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer