2013 Cowtown Marathon Weekend
February 24, 2013
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
$25 - $120
The 2013 Cowtown Marathon includes a marathon, half marathon, ultra marathon, 10K, adults 5K, and Cook Children's kids 5K. All races will start and finish in the Will Rogers Memorial Center.
7 a.m. - 10K
8:30 a.m. - Adults 5K
9:30 a.m. - Cook Children's 5K
7 a.m. - Marathon, Half Marathon, Ultra Marathon
Cowtown Health & Fitness Expo: Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Barcadia: $3 wells
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun