2013 Cowtown Marathon Weekend
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
$25 - $120
The 2013 Cowtown Marathon includes a marathon, half marathon, ultra marathon, 10K, adults 5K, and Cook Children's kids 5K. All races will start and finish in the Will Rogers Memorial Center.
7 a.m. - 10K
8:30 a.m. - Adults 5K
9:30 a.m. - Cook Children's 5K
7 a.m. - Marathon, Half Marathon, Ultra Marathon
Cowtown Health & Fitness Expo: Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $3.75 all draught Spaten beers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine, $26 bottle of mimosa, $15 domestic buckets on the patio
- The Pour House: $12 domestic buckets / $15 Mexican buckets / $3 wells / $4 chill shots / $5.50 Beeritas
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards