Oscar Night at the Modern
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
DFW.com, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and the Lone Star Film Society join forces again to present a special "Oscar Watching Party." Beginning at 7 pm, walk the red carpet at the Modern, where DFW.com's crack team of entertainment junkies will be on hand to talk about the nominated movies and tell you if your outfit is worthy of a nomination. The Oscar broadcast will be shown live via satellite in the Modern's auditorium. Throughout the evening, view the broadcast via screens in the Grand Lobby and Café Modern with light snacks and drinks available for purchase and fabulous prizes handed out during the commercial breaks.
Admission is free. Auditorium seating is limited.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5appetizers
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"