Suds and Smoke
February 25, 2013
to 9 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
$50 - $65
Featuring area chefs, BBQ, and beer.
SMOKE: Tim Byres (Smoke / Chicken Scratch); Terry Chandler (Fred's Texas Cafe / Outlaw Chef Ought-Zero Wagon); Justin Fourton (Pecan Lodge); Brian Luscher (The Grape / Luscher's Post Oak Red Hots); David Uygur (Lucia)
SUDS:Deep Ellum Brewing Company
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. pints - $2.50/$3.50
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April