to 12 PM
3601 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$4 - $8
Enjoy nature-themed crafts with your children. Stay for the noon butterfly release. Included with admission, which is $8/adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for kids 3-11.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million