to 12 PM
3601 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$4 - $8
Enjoy nature-themed crafts with your children. Stay for the noon butterfly release. Included with admission, which is $8/adults, $6 for seniors, and $4 for kids 3-11.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night