Dropkick Murphys / Old Man Markley / Larry Jim Lockey & The Solemn Sun
February 26, 2013
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
$27.50 - $37.50
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas