Dallas Chamber Symphony: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
February 26, 2013
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $38
Join the Dallas Chamber Symphony for an enjoyable night of mystery as it performs the music of film score composer Brian Satterwhite in accompaniment to a live screening of Robert Wiene’s classic film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Maestro Richard McKay conducts,
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers