2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $85
Dallas Theater Center welcomes North Texans into the studio of artist Mark Rothko in the Texas premiere of Tony Award-winning Red, directed by DTC associate artistic director Joel Ferrell. This production turns the 9th floor of the Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre into Rothko’s studio and gives audience members an intimate look at the brilliant and volatile artist as he undertakes a new commission.
This show also marks the first production-specific collaboration between DTC and the Dallas Museum of Art, which will provide patrons and visitors the opportunity to learn about the world of Rothko by seeing the play at DTC, viewing original works of art by Rothko and his contemporaries at the DMA and engaging in special events about the work with both organizations.
Red opens with preview performances February 7-14 and runs February 15 through March 24.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday