Jonathan Sanson Trio
to 10 PM
4023 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to