Matt Winkler of Bloomberg News
in Room 241 of the Umphrey Lee Center, 3300 Dyer St.
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Matt Winkler, co-founder and editor-in-chief of Bloomberg News, will give the William J. O’Neil Lecture in Business Journalism at SMU at 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 26. Winkler’s topic will be “Truth in the age of Twitter,” a discussion of the intersection of journalism and social media. The lecture takes place in Room 241 of the Umphrey Lee Center, 3300 Dyer St. on the SMU campus. Admission is free, and tickets are not required. For further information call 214-768-3695. The O’Neil Lecture Series is presented by the Division of Journalism at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville