Matt Winkler of Bloomberg News
in Room 241 of the Umphrey Lee Center, 3300 Dyer St.
February 26, 2013
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Matt Winkler, co-founder and editor-in-chief of Bloomberg News, will give the William J. O’Neil Lecture in Business Journalism at SMU at 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 26. Winkler’s topic will be “Truth in the age of Twitter,” a discussion of the intersection of journalism and social media. The lecture takes place in Room 241 of the Umphrey Lee Center, 3300 Dyer St. on the SMU campus. Admission is free, and tickets are not required. For further information call 214-768-3695. The O’Neil Lecture Series is presented by the Division of Journalism at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Penne Pomodoro Italian Bistro: $1 Mimosas, Bellini's, and Bloody Mary's
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun