Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey Tasting
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
We'll offer 4 whiskies, 1 oz of each, served sequentially to allow our guests the opportunity to learn a little about each edition and how they compare to the standard expressions. Our new local representative of the brand Mossie and his boss and Global Brand Ambassador John Quinn will be with us. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
$25. Guests generally gather at 6:30PM and we start pouring the 1st Whiskey @7:30PM.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Stan's Blue Note: $2.95 vodka drinks, $1.75-$2.95 beer specials
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $15 sangria pitchers
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- OT Tavern: $2.25 draft beer of the month, $2.50 wells, $3 select shots
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $14 sangria pitchers
See more events classified as:
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center