Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey Tasting
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
We'll offer 4 whiskies, 1 oz of each, served sequentially to allow our guests the opportunity to learn a little about each edition and how they compare to the standard expressions. Our new local representative of the brand Mossie and his boss and Global Brand Ambassador John Quinn will be with us. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
$25. Guests generally gather at 6:30PM and we start pouring the 1st Whiskey @7:30PM.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Cafe Izmir: Half-price select wines
- Stan's Blue Note: $2.95 vodka drinks, $1.75-$2.95 beer specials
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant