Wolf Film Premiere
February 26, 2013
to 9 PM
700 Planetarium Place , Arlington, TX
Join the Multicultural Mavericks and the Art and Art History department as they host a special film screening of Wolf with writer and director Ya’Ke Smith, UT Arlington Assistant Professor of Film, Video, and Screenwriting. Wolf tells the powerful story of how a family is shaken to the core when they discover their son has been molested by someone who he loves deeply. As they struggle to deal with the betrayal, their son heads towards a total mental collapse, while his abuser attempts to exorcise his own past demons. After the premiere enjoy remarks from Ya’Ke Smith and cast members.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April