February 26, 2013
to 10:30 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Suite 103 , Dallas, TX
The four-course menu for the Dallas dinner includes appetizer, cheese, and dessert courses. Among the offerings are bonbon of cannelloni with duck and foie gras, Monkfish on red velvet potatoes, and veal tenderloin with morels in truffle sauce.”
Cost of the Catalan dinner is $120.00 per person including Spanish wines with each course plus tax and gratuity. Dinner begins at 7:00 pm. For reservations call 214-252-9604.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mint: $7 Apple Martini, $7 Green Monkey
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- The Mint: $7 Green Tea Tini, $7 Mexi Tini
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling