to 10:30 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , #103 , Dallas, TX
The four-course menu for the Dallas dinner includes appetizer, cheese, and dessert courses. Among the offerings are bonbon of cannelloni with duck and foie gras, Monkfish on red velvet potatoes, and veal tenderloin with morels in truffle sauce.”
Cost of the Catalan dinner is $120.00 per person including Spanish wines with each course plus tax and gratuity. Dinner begins at 7:00 pm. For reservations call 214-252-9604.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy