to 10:30 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , #103 , Dallas, TX
The four-course menu for the Dallas dinner includes appetizer, cheese, and dessert courses. Among the offerings are bonbon of cannelloni with duck and foie gras, Monkfish on red velvet potatoes, and veal tenderloin with morels in truffle sauce.”
Cost of the Catalan dinner is $120.00 per person including Spanish wines with each course plus tax and gratuity. Dinner begins at 7:00 pm. For reservations call 214-252-9604.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 drafts & margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records