Film Screening: The Forgotten Genius – William Sidney Pittman
1409 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Witness the documentary “The Forgotten Genius – William Sidney Pittman,” a theatrical offering that pays tribute to the legend of William Sidney Pittman. Pittman, an African-American architect, was responsible for designing Dallas’ Pythian Temple and St. James African Methodist Church. The film and theatrical offering were created by the students of Charles Rice Learning Center in South Dallas, and will be showcased at the South Side On Lamar Theater.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Pictured: The Pythian Temple
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Brooklyn Jazz Cafe (Closed): $3 martinis
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas