Vegan Beer Dinner
February 27, 2013
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join us for our first vegan beer dinner of 2013. Head Chef Roe Dileo, Certified Cicerone Mate Hartai, and Manager Bevin Maloney have created a 5 course vegan feast.
1st- Lime Avocado Tartare with Chili Tofu paired with Oskar Blues Deviant Dales Double IPA
2nd- Asian Seitan Vermicelli Soup paired with Rouge Hazelnut Brown
3rd- Red Romaine Salad with Shaved Fennel, Daikon, Pickled Yellow Wax Beans, and Buddah's Hand Vinaigrette paired with St. Feuillien Saison
4th- Carrot Osso Bucco with Risotto and Tempura Eggplant paired with Dogfish Head Burton Baton
5th- Tiramisu with Raspberry Cooli paired with Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron
Tickets are $50 and reservations can be made by calling 214/824-7900
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Single Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- The Old Monk: $1 off all draughts
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger