Vegan Beer Dinner
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join us for our first vegan beer dinner of 2013. Head Chef Roe Dileo, Certified Cicerone Mate Hartai, and Manager Bevin Maloney have created a 5 course vegan feast.
1st- Lime Avocado Tartare with Chili Tofu paired with Oskar Blues Deviant Dales Double IPA
2nd- Asian Seitan Vermicelli Soup paired with Rouge Hazelnut Brown
3rd- Red Romaine Salad with Shaved Fennel, Daikon, Pickled Yellow Wax Beans, and Buddah's Hand Vinaigrette paired with St. Feuillien Saison
4th- Carrot Osso Bucco with Risotto and Tempura Eggplant paired with Dogfish Head Burton Baton
5th- Tiramisu with Raspberry Cooli paired with Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron
Tickets are $50 and reservations can be made by calling 214/824-7900
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records