Vegan Beer Dinner
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join us for our first vegan beer dinner of 2013. Head Chef Roe Dileo, Certified Cicerone Mate Hartai, and Manager Bevin Maloney have created a 5 course vegan feast.
1st- Lime Avocado Tartare with Chili Tofu paired with Oskar Blues Deviant Dales Double IPA
2nd- Asian Seitan Vermicelli Soup paired with Rouge Hazelnut Brown
3rd- Red Romaine Salad with Shaved Fennel, Daikon, Pickled Yellow Wax Beans, and Buddah's Hand Vinaigrette paired with St. Feuillien Saison
4th- Carrot Osso Bucco with Risotto and Tempura Eggplant paired with Dogfish Head Burton Baton
5th- Tiramisu with Raspberry Cooli paired with Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron
Tickets are $50 and reservations can be made by calling 214/824-7900
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy