In the Moment at the Modern
An Art Program for People with Memory Loss
February 27, 2013
3200 Darnell St. , Fort Worth, TX
This special program is designed for people with memory loss and their caregivers. Participants experience works on view through intimate conversation with docents and thoughtful projects designed by the Museum’s education staff. Two sessions, 10 am and 2 pm, are offered on select Wednesdays, with space available for 20 participants per session. RSVP to email@example.com or 817.840.2141. This free program includes admission to the galleries and all needed materials.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun