The Rimers of Eldritch by Lanford Wilson
6101 Bishop Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$7 - $13
The Rimers of Eldritch has been described as a play that prefigured David Lynch’s film Blue Velvet. This early work is by the Pulitzer Prize winner Lanford Wilson, a member of the Theater Hall of Fame, who was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters and received the PEN/Laura Pels International Foundation for Theater Award as a Master American Dramatist. New York Times critic Mel Gussow said it “looks behind the Spoon River Anthology exterior in order to expose the warring frustrations…of a small ghostly town frozen in time and place, the mid-century in the Middle West.”
Directed by Benard Cummings, assistant professor in the Division of Theatre.
$13 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for students and SMU faculty & staff
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Penne Pomodoro Italian Bistro: $1 Mimosas, Bellini's, and Bloody Mary's
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood