Hop Czar Brewery Night
February 27, 2013
to 7 PM
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
The Bridgeport Hop Czar is coming to Texas for an exclusive winter tour with stops only at The Ginger Man. Meet the Czar and taste his very uncommon, triple-hopped Imperial IPA.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers