Boy Gets Girl
By Rebecca Gilman
February 28 - March 23, 2013 at the Cox Building Playhouse
Theresa Bedell is a successful reporter in New York who agrees to go on a blind date with a friend of a friend. Tony is attractive and funny, but after a second date she's convinced they have nothing in common and sees no point in continuing the relationship. Tony, though, thinks otherwise, and it quickly becomes apparent that he is unstable and Theresa has had the misfortune to become his latest obsession. Boy Gets Girl examines the living nightmare of stalking, sexism and the nature of the idea of romantic pursuit in this somber, grown-up play about a very real and dangerous phenomenon.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all drinks
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe: $2 margaritas, 1/2 off domestic drafts
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
See more events classified as:
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot