Boy Gets Girl
By Rebecca Gilman
February 28 - March 23, 2013 at the Cox Building Playhouse
Theresa Bedell is a successful reporter in New York who agrees to go on a blind date with a friend of a friend. Tony is attractive and funny, but after a second date she's convinced they have nothing in common and sees no point in continuing the relationship. Tony, though, thinks otherwise, and it quickly becomes apparent that he is unstable and Theresa has had the misfortune to become his latest obsession. Boy Gets Girl examines the living nightmare of stalking, sexism and the nature of the idea of romantic pursuit in this somber, grown-up play about a very real and dangerous phenomenon.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues