3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy