Classic Cheese and Wine
February 28, 2013
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
When it comes to cheese there is sometimes nothing more comforting than a classic, like goat cheese from the Loire or a beautiful hard sheep cheese from Spain.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup