N’awlins Cooking Demo & Live Jazz
to 10 PM
1000 East 14th Street , #400 , Plano, TX
Chef Ryan Olmos of Urban Rio teaches you how to prepare an authentic "N'awlin's" style meal.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off drafts, $0.50 off bottled beer
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe: $2 margaritas, 1/2 off domestic drafts
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- Two years after fire, Plano sports bar Austin Avenue will be rebuilt
- Tonight, So You Think You Can Dance stars hip-hop into Richardson
- Theater review: Rover Dramawerks works a darkly manic screwball comedy Wonder of the World
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson