I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
It's a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine's Day - and it sells out! It's the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and features gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
January 20 - Wallet Watcher show: $10.
February 14 - Valentine's Day show: $50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy