The Sound of Music
February 28, 2013
111 South Main Street , Cleburne, TX
$13 - $15
Too high-spirited for the religious life, Maria is dispatched to serve as governess for the seven children of a widowed naval Captain von Trapp. She gradually captures the heart of the stern Captain, however upon returning from their honeymoon they discover that Austria has been invaded by the Nazis. The family's narrowly escapes to Switzerland providing one of the most inspirational finales ever presented in musical theatre.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: The King and I engulfs audiences in a lavish world of costumery
- Theater review: Cash on Delivery is hilarious and exhausting
- Theater review: Timeless Man of la Mancha soars in Plaza Theatre's limited space
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company's Bye, Bye, Birdie says hello to fun
- Theater review: Join one father's journey through religion and war in Fiddler on the Roof