Thoroughly Modern Millie
Artisan Center Theater proudly presents THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at its 150 seat theater-in-the-round in the old historic Belaire Plaza.
This Tony Award winning musical, set in New York City 1922, introduces us to young Millie Dillmount, who has just moved to the city to search of a new life for herself. It's a New York full of intrigue and jazz - a time when women were beginning to enter the workforce. Based on the popular movie, this musical is a fun, energetic romp that will have you tapping and doing the Charleston all the way home.
Features such songs as: Not For The Life of Me, Thoroughly Modern Millie, How The Other Half Lives, The Speed Test, They Don’t Know, The Nuttycracker Suite, What Do I need With Love, Only in New York, Jimmy, Forget About The Boy, I’m Falling in Love With Someone, I turned the Corner, Muqin, Long As I’m Here With You, Gimme, Gimme
Reserved seating tickets are $18.00 for adults, $16.00 for students and seniors, and $9.00 for children 12 and under. Monday through Thursday tickets are $14.00.
THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE will be interpreted for the deaf and hearing impaired by Karissa Santana and Caleb Merril on Tuesday February 19, 2013 at 7:30pm.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up