to 10 PM
13933 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
$10 - $25
LUNAFEST is a fundraising film festival dedicated to promoting awareness about women's issues, highlighting women filmmakers. This event also will be the premiere of "The Littles," a short film produced by local DFW filmmaker and actress Melody Brooke. The event begins with a reception at 6 p.m. and is followed by the screening of the films at 7 p.m. and a panel discussion at 8:45 p.m. All proceeds from LUNAFEST will benefit the Breast Cancer Fund and Girls on the Run of DFW Metroplex.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2 (16 oz) & $3 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $2 drafts / $3 wells
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $5 Jack & Coke
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?