The Taming of the Shrew
A new look at an iconic comedy. Kate and Bianca are sisters. Bianca can't marry until Kate is wed. Lucentio wants Bianca. Bianca wants Lucentio. Petruchio wants Kate. Kate wants no one! But in the war between the sexes, there always comes a time to surrender - the question is, for who? Shakespeare's timeless play about the eternal divide between men and women and who gets the last laugh.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas