The Taming of the Shrew
February 28, 2013
A new look at an iconic comedy. Kate and Bianca are sisters. Bianca can't marry until Kate is wed. Lucentio wants Bianca. Bianca wants Lucentio. Petruchio wants Kate. Kate wants no one! But in the war between the sexes, there always comes a time to surrender - the question is, for who? Shakespeare's timeless play about the eternal divide between men and women and who gets the last laugh.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally