Make Magazine’s Mark Frauenfelder
February 28, 2013
1600 Gendy St. , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $12
Mark Frauenfelder is the editor-in-chief of Make magazine, the leading publication of the do-it-yourself movement, and the founder of the popular Boing Boing blog, which has over five million unique visitors per month. He is the former editor-in-chief of Wired online, and was an editor at Wired magazine and Wired Books from 1993-1998. He has appeared on The Colbert Report and The Martha Stewart Show, and has written for New York Times Magazine, Popular Science, Business Week, The Hollywood Reporter, Wired and other national publications.
$12, $10 for Children (2-12)/Senior (65+)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun