America’s Memory: A Homage To Fallen Soldiers
to 5 PM
801 Cherry Street , Fort Worth, TX
Ron White, two-time USA Memory Champion and Afghan war veteran, has spent countless hours over the past year memorizing the first, last name and rank of every fallen soldier from the war in Afghanistan. Ron will hand write each name including rank, from his memory, on a 50-foot display wall.
Donations will be accepted for the Wounded Warrior Project both at the event as well as online. The goal is to raise $25,000 for the organization by the end of the 50 city tour.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $3 draught beers
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"