2013 ExxonMobil Lecture: Ted Gilvar
February 28, 2013
5321 E. Mockingbird Lane , Suite 230 , Dallas, TX
Ted Gilvar, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer for Monster Worldwide, Inc., will be the guest speaker for the 2013 ExxonMobil Lecture on advertising, media and communication ethics sponsored by the Temerlin Advertising Institute at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts. Gilvar, who earned a B.A. in advertising from Meadows in 1989, will present “Finding a Brand’s Social Compass from the Inside Out” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 at the Angelika Film Center, 5321 East Mockingbird Lane in Dallas. A reception from 5:30-7 p.m. precedes the lecture, and a dessert buffet follows it at 8 p.m. The event is free. Seating at the lecture is limited, and reservations are required; please RSVP to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExxonMobilRSVP. For questions, please call 214-768-3090.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything; $1.50 longnecks
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun