2013 ExxonMobil Lecture: Ted Gilvar
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Ted Gilvar, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer for Monster Worldwide, Inc., will be the guest speaker for the 2013 ExxonMobil Lecture on advertising, media and communication ethics sponsored by the Temerlin Advertising Institute at SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts. Gilvar, who earned a B.A. in advertising from Meadows in 1989, will present “Finding a Brand’s Social Compass from the Inside Out” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 at the Angelika Film Center, 5321 East Mockingbird Lane in Dallas. A reception from 5:30-7 p.m. precedes the lecture, and a dessert buffet follows it at 8 p.m. The event is free. Seating at the lecture is limited, and reservations are required; please RSVP to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExxonMobilRSVP. For questions, please call 214-768-3090.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course