Hand-Crafted Cocktails Course
to 8 PM
13340 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Join Seth Brammer, Second Floor Bistro – Bar mixologist, on February 28 for a hand-crafted cocktail course at Privé, The Second Floor Bistro-Bar private dining room in The Westin Galleria Dallas. Guests are invited to enjoy a hands-on experience creating some of the finest spring cocktails imaginable, using ingredients such as vermouth, px sherry, champagne and rosé wine, not to mention a special infusion that Brammer will show you how to create at home.
$40 per person. Reservations can be made by calling (972) 450-2978.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $1 hot sake
- Hawley's Billiards: $3 martinis / $3 import drafts / $10 import pitchers
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: Half-price martinis
See more events classified as:
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine