Hand-Crafted Cocktails Course
February 28, 2013
to 8 PM
13340 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Join Seth Brammer, Second Floor Bistro – Bar mixologist, on February 28 for a hand-crafted cocktail course at Privé, The Second Floor Bistro-Bar private dining room in The Westin Galleria Dallas. Guests are invited to enjoy a hands-on experience creating some of the finest spring cocktails imaginable, using ingredients such as vermouth, px sherry, champagne and rosé wine, not to mention a special infusion that Brammer will show you how to create at home.
$40 per person. Reservations can be made by calling (972) 450-2978.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hawley's Billiards: $5 select premium drinks
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $3 wells
- Hawley's Billiards: $2.75 import bottles / $3 margaritas & tequila sunrises
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls