The Arts of India, Southeast Asia, and the Himalayas
In celebration of the newest publication from the Dallas Museum of Art, The Arts of India, Southeast Asia, and the Himalayas, join Dr. Anne R. Bromberg, The Cecil and Ida Green Curator of Ancient and Asian Art, for a conversation with catalogue contributors
Dr. Catherine B. Asher - Professor of Art History, University of Minnesota
Dr. Frederick M. Asher - Professor of Art History, University of MInnesota
Dr. Robert Warren Clark - Lecturer and Coordinator of the Tibetan Language Program, Stanford University
Dr. Nancy Tingley - Independent Scholar
Lecture tickets are $5. Purchase your ticket online at tickets.DMA.org or by phone at 214-922-1818. After 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event, tickets can be purchased on-site at the Visitor Services Desk.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre