Holiday Extended Hours
January 1, 2013
to 9 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Extended hours will be offered on select dates giving museum goers more time to explore the 180,000-square-foot museum. Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance at perotmuseum.org to avoid sell-outs and waiting in lines.
On Sundays, the Perot Museum will open two hours early at 10 a.m. It will stay open until 9 p.m. December 26-30 and January 1-3.
The museum closes at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and it will closed all Christmas Day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger