Holiday Extended Hours
to 9 PM
2201 North Field Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Extended hours will be offered on select dates giving museum goers more time to explore the 180,000-square-foot museum. Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance at perotmuseum.org to avoid sell-outs and waiting in lines.
On Sundays, the Perot Museum will open two hours early at 10 a.m. It will stay open until 9 p.m. December 26-30 and January 1-3.
The museum closes at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and it will closed all Christmas Day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair