Holiday Extended Hours
January 2, 2013
to 9 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Extended hours will be offered on select dates giving museum goers more time to explore the 180,000-square-foot museum. Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance at perotmuseum.org to avoid sell-outs and waiting in lines.
On Sundays, the Perot Museum will open two hours early at 10 a.m. It will stay open until 9 p.m. December 26-30 and January 1-3.
The museum closes at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and it will closed all Christmas Day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April