Aggie Yell Practice
, Fort Worth, TX
The Association of Former Students and the 12th Man Foundation invite you to join them for the Aggie Yell Practice at midnight at the steps of the Armour & Swift Plants.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"
- Jewish cowboy Kinky Friedman may or may not be running for office
- Comedian Bill Cosby comes to Fort Worth in September before debut of new show