Viva Dallas Burlesque: Burlesque Royalty
Viva Dallas Burlesque, the largest burlesque show in Texas, always happens the first Friday of every month and we’re kicking off 2013 with a huge bang! January’s show is Burlesque Royalty, and we’ll be celebrating the New Year with an entire cast of award-winning Texas performers: Angi B Lovely: Queen of Burlesque 2012- New Orleans Burlesque Festival, Blaze: Queen of Burlesque 2011- Great Southern Exposure Festival, Coco Lectric: Queen of Burlesque 2010- New Orleans, Donna Denise: Queen of Burlesque 2012- Great Southern Exposure, Iris Le’Mour: Miss Burlesque America 2012, Miss Malicious: Texas Performer of the Year 2009, and Ruby Joule: Best Debut 2012- Burlesque Hall of Fame, Las Vegas.
Doors at 8 PM, curtain at 9.
Pictured: Coco Lectric
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy