Bernadette Peters with the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$29 - $99
One of Broadway's brightest stars, Bernadette Peters returns to the Fort Worth Symphony stage for one night only to dazzle audiences with songs from her incredible career on stage and screen.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"