Bernadette Peters with the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra
January 5, 2013
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$29 - $99
One of Broadway's brightest stars, Bernadette Peters returns to the Fort Worth Symphony stage for one night only to dazzle audiences with songs from her incredible career on stage and screen.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $3.75 well drinks, $4 Roll the Dice Shots
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally