Winter Night Hike
January 5, 2013
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
$12 - $14
A trail which is familiar by day becomes a whole new experience at night. Our fearless trail guides will lead you on an adventure in which owls hooting, coyotes howling and strange rustlings in the brush are wonderful possibilities. Discover the nocturnal world of plants and animals.
$14 non-members / $12 members (Age 3 years through adult)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown