Guster With the Dallas Symphony Orchestra
The tuneful, feel-good pop of alternative rock band Guster shines on stage with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. Symphonic textures enhance the tender lyrics of a warm, harmonic performance.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy