Holiday Extended Hours
to 5 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Extended hours will be offered on select dates giving museum goers more time to explore the 180,000-square-foot museum. Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance at perotmuseum.org to avoid sell-outs and waiting in lines.
On Sundays, the Perot Museum will open two hours early at 10 a.m. It will stay open until 9 p.m. December 26-30 and January 1-3.
The museum closes at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and it will closed all Christmas Day.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day