An Evening of Song Featuring the Whiffenpoofs of Yale University
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $15
Every year, 14 senior Yale men are selected to be in the Whiffenpoofs, the world's oldest and best-known collegiate a cappella group. Founded in 1909, the "Whiffs" began as a senior quartet that met for weekly concerts at Mory's Temple Bar, the famous Yale tavern. Today, the group has become one of Yale's most celebrated traditions.
Tickets are $15/$10 for students and are available for advance purchase at www.whiffenpoofs.com/tickets or at the door on the evening of the event. Performance in the Modern's auditorium. Seating is limited.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"