An Evening of Song Featuring the Whiffenpoofs of Yale University
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $15
Every year, 14 senior Yale men are selected to be in the Whiffenpoofs, the world's oldest and best-known collegiate a cappella group. Founded in 1909, the "Whiffs" began as a senior quartet that met for weekly concerts at Mory's Temple Bar, the famous Yale tavern. Today, the group has become one of Yale's most celebrated traditions.
Tickets are $15/$10 for students and are available for advance purchase at www.whiffenpoofs.com/tickets or at the door on the evening of the event. Performance in the Modern's auditorium. Seating is limited.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- The Ginger Man: $3.75 all draught Spaten beers
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs