Barley Wine Wednesdays
January 9, 2013
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Meddlesome Moth will be tapping special barley wines on Wednesdays in January at 5 p.m.
Jan. 2 Olde Lagunitas GnarleyWine 2011
Jan. 9 Live Oak Treehugger 2011
Jan. 16 BrewDog Mikkeller Divine Rebel 2011
Jan. 23 Real Ale Sisyphus
Jan. 30 North Coast Old Stock 2010
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup