Barley Wine Wednesdays
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Meddlesome Moth will be tapping special barley wines on Wednesdays in January at 5 p.m.
Jan. 2 Olde Lagunitas GnarleyWine 2011
Jan. 9 Live Oak Treehugger 2011
Jan. 16 BrewDog Mikkeller Divine Rebel 2011
Jan. 23 Real Ale Sisyphus
Jan. 30 North Coast Old Stock 2010
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: