Raising Arizona (SOLD OUT)
January 10, 2013
5321 E. Mockingbird Lane , Suite 230 , Dallas, TX
Make ‘em Laugh: A Look at Modern American Comedy - our latest series with Dallas Morning News film critic Chris Vognar, Angelika Film Center—Dallas and Stella Artois - focuses on how filmmakers have made us laugh through the decades.
January 10: RAISING ARIZONA (1987) - In this Coen Brothers film, the childless marriage between an ex-con (Nicolas Cage) and an ex-Cop (Holly Hunter) leads the couple to kidnap a baby from a set of quintuplets — which leads to more trouble.
The screening is free, but reservations are required. The reservation period opens 10 days before each screening in the series.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun