Texas Rangers Fan Fest 2012
to 10:30 PM
1200 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$15 - $40
The event includes autograph sessions by current and former players, Rangers event stage with Q&A sessions, league batting cages and other fan interactives, indoor wiffle ballpark, and displays about Rangers Minor League, Spring Training, and Team History.
Admission: Adults - One-day pass for $25, two-day pass for $40; kids 13 and under - One-day pass for $15, two-day pass for $25
On Friday from 8 to 10 p.m., there will be an awards show. Presented by Dr Pepper, The Awards Show is included with your Friday night Fan Fest ticket. Join us in honoring the 2012 Rangers Major and Minor League award winners. Awards show to be taped for telecast on Fox Sports Southwest.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Red Hot & Blue: $2 drafts and wells
- Ker's WingHouse: 1/2 off domestic drafts and wells
- Sushi Zone: $2 margarita, domestic beer, small hot sake, sake-rita, sake-tini, a glass of plum wine, hana or nigori sakes / $10 bottles of wine / $3 glasses of wine
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington