Texas Rangers Fan Fest 2012
January 11, 2013
to 10:30 PM
1200 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
$15 - $40
The event includes autograph sessions by current and former players, Rangers event stage with Q&A sessions, league batting cages and other fan interactives, indoor wiffle ballpark, and displays about Rangers Minor League, Spring Training, and Team History.
Admission: Adults - One-day pass for $25, two-day pass for $40; kids 13 and under - One-day pass for $15, two-day pass for $25
On Friday from 8 to 10 p.m., there will be an awards show. Presented by Dr Pepper, The Awards Show is included with your Friday night Fan Fest ticket. Join us in honoring the 2012 Rangers Major and Minor League award winners. Awards show to be taped for telecast on Fox Sports Southwest.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April
- 10 outrageous, totally real things Jerry Jones said in 2013