Wine and Art Show
Wine and Art Show (aka W.A.SH) is a monthly event celebrating local artists, musicians and charities. Artists receptions, themed wine tastings, s silent auction, live music and food are a part of each show. January's Wine and Art Show is sponsored by Metroplex Mutts, non-kill dog rescue of DFW.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday