Burger & Beer Tour
to 4:15 PM
2823 St. Louis Street , Dallas, TX
Tour nationally famous spots to a hole in the wall where you eat sitting on the curb. Also, you'll take in a tour of the Deep Ellum Brewing Company, where you'll get a souvenir glass that can be refilled with some terrific brews.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day