Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema
January 13, 2013
3200 Darnell St. , Fort Worth, TX
$7 - $20
Harlan Jacobson’s Talk Cinema features sneak previews of highly acclaimed foreign and independent films. Co-hosted this fall by Tearlach Hutcheson, professor at SMU and Director of Marketing for the Movie Studio Grills, the series encourages discussion among audience members, offering the added bonus of seeing great new films from festivals around the world before they hit theaters. The films vary in nationality and scope, and titles are kept a surprise until the screening. Coffee will be served at 10:30 am.
Seating is limited to 250 in the Museum’s auditorium. Subscriber packages may be ordered by calling 800.551.9221 or online at www.talkcinema.com.
Series Subscribers: Non-member - $120, Modern Reel People member - $96,
Day-of-show single tickets will be available at 10 am at the Modern’s admission desk: General: $20, Modern member: $18, Modern Reel People member: $15, Student Single Ticket: $7
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5appetizers
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally