Shakespeare Dallas: The Complete Works of Shakespeare - The Winter’s Tale
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
The AT&T Performing Arts Center continues its ambitious plan to present all of William Shakespeare’s plays, in staged readings, over a five-year period. This drama focuses on a royal family that’s ripped apart when the king suspects the queen of infidelity and banishes his newborn daughter. She grows up and falls in love, and Shakespearean twists occur, and everything comes together in a wonderfully cathartic conclusion.
$10 in advance or pay what you can at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: