Shakespeare Dallas: The Complete Works of Shakespeare - The Winter’s Tale
January 13, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
The AT&T Performing Arts Center continues its ambitious plan to present all of William Shakespeare’s plays, in staged readings, over a five-year period. This drama focuses on a royal family that’s ripped apart when the king suspects the queen of infidelity and banishes his newborn daughter. She grows up and falls in love, and Shakespearean twists occur, and everything comes together in a wonderfully cathartic conclusion.
$10 in advance or pay what you can at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Adair's Saloon: Texas Tuesday - all Texas cans and liquor $3
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July