Grapevine Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival
to 4 PM
1209 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$6 - $8
Art Rubber Stamping, Scrap/Memory Books, Card-Making, Paper Crafting, Book Arts and Calligraphy Arts.
$8 at the door on Saturday, includes free Sunday pass.
Sunday only is $6.
Children Under 12 Free.
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm · Sunday 11 am to 4 pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boston's The Gourmet Pizza: $2.50 domestic pints, $5 drafts (32 oz), $2 domestic drafts
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $2.50 Wells, $3 Pluckers Specialty Drinks (Including Seriously Fresh Margarita, Pluckers Lemonade, Toxic Tea, and Psychedelic Frog)
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off wells, house wine, drafts, margaritas
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy