Grapevine Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival
January 13, 2013
to 4 PM
1209 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$6 - $8
Art Rubber Stamping, Scrap/Memory Books, Card-Making, Paper Crafting, Book Arts and Calligraphy Arts.
$8 at the door on Saturday, includes free Sunday pass.
Sunday only is $6.
Children Under 12 Free.
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm · Sunday 11 am to 4 pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $3 Select Mexican Bottled Beers, $5.50 Patron Margaritas, $6 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Dos Equis, $8 Patron Mexican Martinis
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $4 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Lite
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party