Shakespeare Dallas: The Complete Works of Shakespeare - The Winter’s Tale
January 14, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
The AT&T Performing Arts Center continues its ambitious plan to present all of William Shakespeare’s plays, in staged readings, over a five-year period. This drama focuses on a royal family that’s ripped apart when the king suspects the queen of infidelity and banishes his newborn daughter. She grows up and falls in love, and Shakespearean twists occur, and everything comes together in a wonderfully cathartic conclusion.
$10 in advance or pay what you can at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger