Shakespeare Dallas: The Complete Works of Shakespeare - The Winter’s Tale
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
The AT&T Performing Arts Center continues its ambitious plan to present all of William Shakespeare’s plays, in staged readings, over a five-year period. This drama focuses on a royal family that’s ripped apart when the king suspects the queen of infidelity and banishes his newborn daughter. She grows up and falls in love, and Shakespearean twists occur, and everything comes together in a wonderfully cathartic conclusion.
$10 in advance or pay what you can at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy